Hello! Goodevening. Im here again in my little blog, writing my thoughts as i couldn't sleep again. Is this what really happens as a person grow older??? I remember when i was a kid, i did easily fall asleep, 8 or 9 in the evening, that's my sleeping time. I also remember waking up 4 or 5 in the morning. Haha isn't exactly 8 hrs sleep? But now, argh! Please dreams come into my mind!! I want to do the 8hrs sleep that i did when i was still a kid. I always think of a lot of things, academics, insights, love, etc. In terms of academics, i have a lot of things in my mind, but every time im in the class, ah i always forget it.
Anyway, Maybe i just always analyze many things too much that's why i cant sleep. But, when i try to clear the thoughts in my mind, it's just like another thought would come into my mind instantaneously, almost all of which are sad things... huhuhu. T-T. Maybe I need some love, a different kind of love.
Maybe one of the reason that i cant sleep is also because i don't do a thing in my daily routine, for short tambay. Actually I want to study, I want to learn a lot, I want to do what I want. Sadly, I can't, I have a limited knowledge and understanding, and capacity. Yes i have the resources, but i don't understand them, it's difficult to understand them by myself. Unlucky me, Im not a genius.
Oh, I'll just finish it here.... Lord Jesus, please use me as your instrument. Cover me with your love. Amen.
hey Bert! don't underestimate yourself.. i was actually hurt when you said you are not a genius and you can't understand some lessons by yourself.. i believe that the Lord has wonderful plans for you.. just remember the multiple intelligence.. Each one is a genius in his own way.
ReplyDelete